Natural Comfort Measures During Labor
These helpful books and CD are available for my clients to borrow from my lending library:
- “Pros and Cons of 11 Common Labor Positions”
- “22 Favorite Birth Quotes and Affirmations”
- Spinning Babies is a fantastic resource for techniques to use during pregnancy to increase to likelihood of baby being in a helpful position for birth.
- "Love Languages During Labor" by Jennifer VanderLaan
- As a reminder, doulas can be the ultimate comfort measure!
Homeopathy and Herbs
- Wise Woman Herbs for the Childbearing Year by Susan Weed (available from my lending library)
- “Homeopathy During Labor and Birth” article by Krystal Tellier, NMD
- Homeopathic Medicines for Pregnancy and Childbirth by Richard Moskowitz (available from my lending library)
- There are local homeopaths who will “rent” a birth kit that includes a large variety of remedies that may be beneficial during labor and birth. You pay for what you use and return the rest. I’d be happy to pass along some additional information if you are interested.