Finding Your Baby's Pediatrician
- Click here for BabyCenter's handy printable list of questions for your pediatrician interview.
This is an alphabetical list of local pediatricians and family doctors who have been recommended by my own clients as well as others in the birth community. As far as I know, they are supportive of breastfeeding, alternative vaccination schedules, attachment parenting, etc. Please let me know if you find another awesome care provider to add to the list!
- Dr. Charles Martin at Southwestern Pediatrics
- Dr. Kent Johnson at Estrella Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Dr. Rajeev Agarwal at Desert Ridge Children’s Center
- Dr. Karsten Alexandria at Purple Sage
- Dr. Susan Apley at Camelback Pediatrics (however, I have heard complaints about others in this practice)
- Dr. Jaime Balderrama at Dr. B's Childrens Office
- Dr. Kevin Cleary at Barnett Beach and Cleary DO
- Dr. Nadia Day at Pediatric Associates
- Dr. Theresa Lococo at Pediatric Associates
- Dr. Krystal Tellier at Health for Life
- Dr. Rajeev Agarwal at Agave Pediatrics
- Dr. Angie Johansson, DO at Adelante Healthcare
- Dr. Scott Jensen at Jensen Family Medicine